For most health plans it takes 60 – 90 days to complete provider credentialing. This lengthy waiting period directly impacts costs as well as care offered to members. The good news is, this lengthy waiting period is no longer necessary.
The fact sheet discusses the three main reasons it takes payers months to complete credentialing as well as how CredSimple has solved this industry-wide problem, helping payers:
- Benefit from automated primary source verifications and cross-referencing between provider data sources
- Eliminate redundant and costly outreach to providers
- Remove credentialing backlogs
- Easily meet all compliance requirements
- Improve provider directory quality in less than 30 days