CredSimple is building a world class sales team that sells software and services to solve strategic problems for our clients. We are looking for a sales leader who LOVES the sell
because this is HOW we solve tough client problems. You are motivated by building and tuning our company’s revenue engine, and creating a high performance sales organization. You know from experience that being a sales leader means rolling up your sleeves and selling along side your team, and taking full ownership for team quotas, sales processes, and projections. You use data driven analysis, strategic planning, and project management to set goals, and get sales results.
We sell to clients that span the healthcare spectrum from tech-savvy telehealth startups to 100-year-old, Fortune 500 health insurance companies. As a result, you are not just a clear communicator, but someone who can seamlessly tailor your language and delivery to suit your audience. You’ll help build CredSimple’s sales organization simultaneously as a compliance-focused platform for solving our clients’ immediate needs, and also the leader for how CredSimple’s provider data platform will transform the healthcare industry over the next 20 years.
The two pillars of our culture are solving the very real and challenging problems with better technology for the healthcare industry and creating an environment for meaningful work. That means we pay attention to goals, celebrate milestones, and treat every challenge as an opportunity to teach or learn. To thrive in this environment you should be self-directed but work well on a team, insanely motivated to achieve our common goals, and approach work with a growth mindset and a strong desire to continually level up.
THE DAILY GRIND:
This is a cross-functional leadership role, and reports directly to the CEO. You’ll be responsible for managing our sales and marketing team, own our go-to market strategy and supporting the CEO at board meetings with one key focus: REVENUE GROWTH. As Head of Sales you will lead a small sales and marketing team directly working side-by-side to sell, create deals, and improving processes. You’ll also need work with and influence the whole organization including, engineering, client success, and product (and the Board of Directors too) to help align the company around revenue goals. You’ll participate in management meetings and lead the weekly sales meeting. The top 3 objectives of your role are:
- Improve and solidify the sales process for our two current focus areas, payers and partners, to make both as repeatable as possible
- Improve and solidify the sales pitch and messaging
- Coach the sales team and help them sell, negotiate, and close more effectively
Once we successfully establish these objectives, we’ll be in a position to expand the team and our go-to-market strategy to new segments for accelerated growth.
- Solid experience (let’s say 3+ years,) in an executive or senior sales leadership role selling SaaS or software enabled services into enterprise accounts.
- You’ve been part of and/or led a sales team as it matured from seed stage to growth stage.
- You’ve had experience in direct sales, answering RFPs and selling through partnerships.
- Tech-wise, you’re comfortable doing analysis using data Salesforce and manipulating it in Excel, and are not scared of pivot tables.
- You’ve helped create world-class account executives through coaching and recruiting.
- You’re a strong public speaker and someone who is comfortable presenting to prospects, clients, internal teams, and the board of directors.
- Familiarity with the healthcare space is a plus but not a must have.
- You’re comfortable with enterprise deal cycles and have experience managing these relationships.
- Being a lover of coffee can’t hurt
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply on AngelList here.